I shall support Hammarby.
In an ideal world I would have gone to all 3 Stockholm clubs, seen a game and then decided who to support.
I have picked Hammarby for the following reasons:
1) I live in Södermalm and its rude not to support Hammarby, for me to support AIK there would be like supporting Liverpool but living in Manchester,
2) The ground is the nearest to me.
3) Last year they were sponsored by UNICEF, one of the few charities I donate to monthly.
4) The boss and his Dad are Hammarby mad, so it will be nice to know someone at the club, plus Nick is planning on doing a few away games so nice to have company. Sundsvall away Nick?
5) I was cold and needed a hat and the one I bought was a bright green Hammarby one so no changing now.
Todays Swedish Word of the Day is trött-tired which is what I am feeling right now and I dont know why!
Filed under: Sport